A break from the normal health posts to be honored with The Sunshine Award:
Somewhere along the line, it became the Dark Sunshine Award when its’ picture changed from normal to this… Which is fairly appropriate, don’t you think? A rainbow at night… Dark sunshine… Anyway. It comes with rules!
Rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions posed to you.
- Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers.
- Favorite color: Red. Definitely red.
- Favorite animal: Too many! But among the things I have a soft spot for, are jellyfish, chickadees, goats, and foxes.
- Favorite number: Seven.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: A hot café au lait with honey.
- Facebook or Twitter: Definitely Twitter, for allowing me to connect with the audience mostly associated with this blog, and share thoughts in a way that’s brain-friendly.
- My passion: The pursuit of knowledge, the expression of creativity, and finding a way to engage both that makes the world a better place.
- Getting or giving presents: Hmm… I’m always an anxious ball of excitement when I’m waiting to give someone something, so getting them is at least easier. But I love buying gifts for people for no reason at all.
- Favorite pattern: Paisley.
- Favorite day of the week: Wednesday.
- Favorite flower: Sunflowers.
- Words Less Spoken
- How To Be Sick
- My CFS Life
- Becoming VISIBLE 4ME
- 4Walls and AView
- Dreams at Stake
- The Brighter Side
- The Jewelry Fairy
- Fighting Lyme Peacefully
- Lyme Chick | Beating Lyme Disease
Wow, look at that, I actually made it to ten! I’m going to make it a note to mention people in my Twitter post of this, so I hope everyone will know they’ve been nominated!
♥ a rainbow at night