- Surviving Severe ME Extremely comprehensive list of tips for managing ALL aspects of living with severe M.E.
- 25% M.E. Support Group for the 25% of PWME who are housebound and/or bedbound. (If you’re having trouble finding the main page, click here. I linked directly to the members area because despite knowing of this website for years, I had no idea it was an actual support group.)
- Advice For Nurses Working With Severe ME Patients by Documenting M.E. blogger and my friend, Brooke
- Severe ME/CFS: A Guide to Living by the late Emily Rose Collingridge
- Supporting People with Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis This article aims to raise nurses’ awareness of M.E. symptoms, possible service responses, and treatment options.